The Broken Shield: Measuring Revocation Effectiveness in the Windows Code-Signing PKI.
Doowon Kim, Bum Jun Kwon, Kristián Kozák, Christopher Gates, and Tudor Dumitraș.
In the 2018 USENIX Security Symposium. August 2018.
Issued for Abuse: Measuring the Underground Trade in Code Signing Certificate.
Kristián Kozák, Bum Jun Kwon, Doowon Kim, and Tudor Dumitraş.
In WEIS 2018: The Workshop on the Economics of Information Security. May 2018.
Certified Malware: Measuring Breaches of Trust in the Windows Code-Signing PKI.
Doowon Kim, Bum Jun Kwon, and Tudor Dumitraș.
In CCS 2017: ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. October 2017.
- Tudor Dumitraş, Associate Professor at University of Maryland
- Chris Gates, Researcher at NortonLifeLock Research Lab (formerly Symantec Research Labs)
- Doowon Kim, Ph.D. student at University of Maryland
- Bum Jun Kwon, Researcher at National Security Research Institute, ETRI, KOREA
- Kristián Kozák, Intern from Masaryk University
- Gökberk Karaca, Intern from Bilkent University
- Kiran Kokilepersaud, Intern from University of Maryland