Work in progressIf there's a link, it means a draft is available that I'm not too embarassed about. Otherwise, you're welcome to write and I'll see if I can send you a draft, though I might be embarassed.
- Epistemic oughts in stit semantics.
- Reasoning with dimensions and magnitudes.
- John Pollock's work on defeasible reasoning (possibly with Henry Prakken).
- Legal reasoning (with Henry Prakken). Commissioned for the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Defaults, Defeasibility, and Argumentation. This is a quasi-technical monograph on defeasible reasoning, focusing on fixed-point approaches.
- Common Law Reasoning. This is a monograph on common law reasoning and its relation to practical reasoning more generally.